Thanks to the research and efforts from Co2mmunity project partner Green Net Finland, we have compiled a document highlighting the process of stakeholder involvement into RENCOPs; especially with the identification of success factors. The following highlights what Co2mmunity RENCOP coordinators are seeing as the most important factors:
- Creation of atmosphere of cooperation within the partnership.
- Finding clear focus and defining objective of the partnership.
- Forming clear, convincing and recommending message toward targeted communities.
- Existing interest towards renewables of active persons within community.
- Capability of active persons to convince passive members of the community and to lead a process of decision-making towards consensus on investments into renewable energy.
- Good flow of information across the partnership.